Work Permit

Every year thousands of foreign skilled workers come to work in Canada on Temporary Work Permits. Canadian work permit makes provision for working in Canada without the need to undergo a Point -Based Assessment. In order to work in Canada on a temporary basis, foreign skilled workers must have an employment offer from a Canadian employer and be granted a Labour Market Impact Assessment by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)

Process to Acquire the Visa (Canada Work Permit)

Before a Canada Work Permit can be issued, the Canadian employer hiring temporary foreign workers will need to apply for and be granted a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC). ESDC will grant a positive (LMIA) if they are satisfied that there is no Canadian permanent resident or citizen available to do the job. You should apply as soon as you receive written evidence of your job offer or contract of employment and your Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) of ESDC. You must show the Immigration departments officer that you meet the requirements and that you will be in Canada for a temporary stay. You must also:

  1. Satisfy an officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your employment, and that you have reasons to go back
  2. Evidence that you meet the requirements of the job. Proof may include educational requirements or past work experience outlined in a resume
  3. Sufficient funds during your stay in Canada to take care of self and family members and to return home
  4. Should be law-abiding and have no record of criminal activity
  5. Should be in good health
  6. If your documents are in a language other than English or French, they should be translated in English
  7. Should be able to provide additional documents requested by the officer to establish your admissibility

Book Appointment

Fill up form below for appointment and our expert will contaxct you soon. All fields are required.

Back To Top