Keep in mind that each state / territory will have the discretion to decide whether they want to participate in the Skilled Regional Visa Scheme, and if they do participate, they will apparently have the discretion to decide which occupations they will sponsor.
NOTE: Not all the SOL occupations are eligible for the Skilled Regional visa
To apply for this visa you must meet the following criteria:-
This visa is a three year provisional visa for skilled workers who are unable to meet the criteria for a Skilled - Independent visa. You will have the opportunity to apply for permanent residency after you have lived for two years and worked at least 12 months in a Specified Regional Area of Australia.
This visa requires you to be either:
1. Nominated by a participating state or territory government agency
2. Sponsored by an eligible relative living in a designated area of Australia.
This visa uses a points test to select visa applicants with skills and attributes needed in the Australian labour market.
Who is this visa for?
This visa is for you if you:
1. Have the skills and qualifications that meet the Australian standard for an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) and are outside Australia
2. Is a New Zealand citizen who holds a Special Category visa (subclass 444).
How much does this visa cost?
You must pay the relevant visa application charge when you lodge your visa application.
What does this visa let me do?
1.Allows you to remain in Australia for up to three years and requires you to live and work in a Specified Regional Area in Australia
2. Allows accompanying secondary applicants to work and study, but only in a Specified Regional Area of Australia
3. Provides a pathway to permanent residence.
Fill up form below for appointment and our expert will contaxct you soon. All fields are required.