Basic documents required
Candidate has to carry the below required documents while visiting the Consulate or Embassy for the visa interview or to get the visa stamped on the passport.
- ->Valid passport (at least six months validity remaining)
- ->Photographs of applicant (Photographs should be as per USCIS guidelines)
- ->Original H1B approval notice
- ->H1B visa petition application form
- ->Labor Condition Application approved by the Department of Labor
- ->Support letter from your employer with information as prescribed by USCIS
- ->Original experience certificates from all your previous employers (if applicable)
- ->Proof of academic qualifications such as certified copies of qualifications including university diplomas; mark sheets and any certificates you may have (if applicable)
Copy of applicant’s resume
- ->Personal bank records for the last six months with Salary credits.
Note: Documents list may change as per Embassy or Consulate requirements.
Fill up form below for appointment and our expert will contact you soon. All fields are required.